Phyllis | Ron
50th Birthday of the Faire
Books About the Faire
Queens of the Faire
Please add your email to our growing list.
We promise to keep you informed as this website
launches new galleries and features.
These will include:
- Ron & Phyllis pre-Renaissance Faire artwork, events, productions and workshops
- The 1960s Renaissance Pleasure Faires
- The Golden Age of the Golden Age: The 1970s and '80s Renaissance Pleasure Faires
- Blackpoint Forest: From Hay Farm to Faire Farewell, 30 years of authentic pleasure.
- Legends of the California Renaissance: The art and artfulness of the early creative community who made the "Faire" their life.
This site will be curated and art-directed by the Patterson family, consistent with the style and feel of the early Faires as designed by Ronald & Phyllis Patterson. Anyone wishing to contribute photos or other archival materials should email email@example.com.
The Patterson Family Archives
Red Barn Productions
P.O. Box 1768, Novato, Ca. 94948